Saturday, June 2, 2012
2 Weeks Edition!
Hey everyone! How was your week? Mine was quite good. We are having a really nice, warm, but not too hot weather in here. Which means that I can read and sunbathe outside. :) Can't wait until it's hot enough to go to the beach.
- League of Strays by L.B. Schulman. Many thanks to Abrams and NetGalley for providing me with an e-ARC! Love the cover. He looks dangerous, while she looks scared and trapped. And from the blurb it sounds like an intriguing book.
- Japanese Farm Food by Nancy Hachisu Singleton. Thank you to Andrews McMeel Publishing and Netgallley for the review copy! I just love japanese recipes. I have no idea how to review a "cookbook", but I'll figure out something, because this book is pretty amazing.
From the Library:
- The Pyramid: The Kurt Wallander Stories (Kurt Wallander #9)
- Voices (Reykjavík Murder Mystery #5) by Arnaldur Indridason
- Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run #5) by Abigail Roux. This is in the top 3 of my favorite M/M series of all time. I love both Ty and Zane so much! 5+++ stars!! Huge thanks to Aunt Lynn @ Jessewave!
- Signed copy of Eromenos by Melanie J. McDonald. Won at the Spring Into Horror Read-a-Thon. Many thanks to Michelle @ The True Book Addict and to Melanie J. McDonald! Can't wait to read it :)
What goodies did you get this week?
Comment or leave a link to your post!
On the Blog
Subscribe via email
Powered by Blogger.