Monday, June 4, 2012
~Interview With Myself~
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
- Hi, I'm Cayce and I started Fighting Dreamer about 4 months ago, because I was inspired by all of the awesome book blogs out there. :) I've been on Goodreads since 2009, but I mostly used it to connect with other M/M fans, and I needed another place where I can gush about young adult. So that's how my blog was born. I just graduated from university and now I am looking for a (good!!) job. And in the meantime, I have a lot of free time to read. So that's what I'm doing :)
2. What is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
- Slammed by Colleen Hover is hands down my favorite read so far. 5+++ stars. I should review it, but I'm still speechless. I have no words for how amazing it is. But I've found this: Slammed Review @ Bookittyblog
3. Where do you see your blog in five years?
- Lol. I've no idea....5 years is a really long time. I hope I'll be still around. Oh, and I want to switch to self-hosted Wordpress eventually...
4. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?
- The first one who comes to my mind is Stephen King. I'm a huge fan of him and his books :D
5. What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?
- Howl's Moving Castle!! (from Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones)
Who could resist this:
or this: :P
Thanks for stopping by ~
On the Blog
Subscribe via email
Powered by Blogger.