Sunday, May 6, 2012
Today is the 3 Month Blogoversary of my little blog, Fighting Dreamer. I can't believe it's been 3 months already. I started this blog on a whim, wanting a place where I can rant about books :D And so many great things happened in the last 3 months. I've "met" tons of amazing people (bloggers, authors, readers), got blog awards, participated in a read-a-thon, made my own blog design (okay, it's not that professional looking, but I love it :) etc. etc. In short, I love blogging, and I love you all, and I'm looking forward to many more months of blogging :) And now it's time to celebrate! *throws confetti*
- One winner will win one book out of the choices below.
- International as long as The Book Depository delivers to your country, check here.
- To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter form below.
- Mandatory entry is to follow my blog via GFC or Email subscription.
- Extra entries for commenting, tweeting, grabbing my giveaway button (feel free to change the width, height of the button).
- Must be 13 years of age or older to enter.
- Giveaway ends on June 26.
Books I Loved:
From the top of my TBR List:
- Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Pink by Lili Wilkinson (GLBT)
- Croak (Croak #1) by Gina Damico
- + The Temptation (Kindred #1) by Alisa Valdes ( A modern-day "Ghost.". And the ghost is a cowboy! :D
- + Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher (GLBT)
- + Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
Books I am Eagerly Waiting [ Pre-Order ]
- Drain You by M.B. Brown, M. Beth Bloom
- Paradise by Jill S. Alexander
- Bad Taste in Boys (Kate Grable #1) by Carrie Harris
- + The Forsaken (The Forsaken #1) by Lisa M. Stasse
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.