2012-03-13

Tune in Tuesday [7] - Tune of Last Breath


I'm currently reading Last Breath by Rachel Caine. It's the 11th book of the Morganville Vampires series. This time an old enemy of the vampires is in town. And the monster wants to drown everyone in water. It has a track list at the end, so my job was relatively easy. :) Some songs I loved:
Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11)

You're Going Down - Sick Puppies

Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5

 Dead Girls Are Easy - The 69 Eyes (you have to read the book to get the "joke")

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love Harder to Breathe. I forgot about Sick Puppies! I need to listen to them again. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I love Harder to Breathe, too, but my favorite from Maroon 5 is Moves like Jagger :D They were great on last years's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

      Delete
  2. Dead Girls are easy! Ha! I love it... thanks for sharing! Seriously, I just nabbed it form iTunes. Also, thanks for signing up for the May Monster Madness! Don't forget to grab a button and spread the word!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, too. I found myself humming Dead Girls are Easy several times during the day. Totally stuck in my head.

      You wouldn't guess from my "cute" blog, but I LOVE horror! :) So I'm really looking forward to Monster Madness. And the button is already on my sidebar. :)

      Delete

Subscribe via email

Total Pageviews since Febr 06, 2012

TwitterEmailFeedburnerPinterest
follow us in feedlyTumbrlGoogleplusBloglovin

LGBT Month

LGBT Month
Sign up NOW!
Powered by Blogger.

LGBT Challenge 2014

LGBT Challenge 2014
Sign ups OPEN!

On the Blog